Re: F2F location

Hi Alex,

Yes, the location at MIT will be the same as for F2F 1.

I'll try to hang out in the Stata Center lobby to help direct people
before we get started, and then we'll send periodic search parties. The
Stata Center also has wireless, so if you're lost, you can logon and
find us on IRC and get someone to come get you :)

I'll see if Eric can restore the pictures from last time.

Lee