Updated F2F3 Agenda

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:03:51 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Axel and I updated the F2F3 Agenda at:

   http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/F2F3_Agenda

Note that we moved a few things around from day to day - if this is a
problem for anyone's schedule, please let us know.

We added what we see as the most important issues for each topic, as
well. We'll add links to the corresponding issues and discussions over
the next few days.

Please take a look and let us know if you feel there are other issues
that need the group's attention that are not explicitly on the agenda
currently.

thanks,
Lee