Not yet an agenda for tomorrow

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 16:29:18 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

My schedule today got trounced by my little guy ending up with a fever,
so I didn't get around to doing a proper agenda yet.

That said, the plan tomorrow is to continue where we left off yesterday,
by discussing datasets in update (which touches on update and protocol),
update faults (can we have more than 2 faults in HTTP bindings of the
protocol in the first place?), and perhaps revisiting the blank node
issue to make a decision.

Agenda with links etc. will follow later today. Sorry for the poor timing.

Lee