Re: F2F3 agenda and time slots

Hi UK participants,
I was so far planning on having some cakes/fruit/coffee ready before
we start to make us last until the first break, which is from 14.00 to
14.30 UK time. In that first break, I was planning to have some lunch
delivered. In the US lunch break from 16:30-17:30 UK time we could
have another coffee and cakes break and then a late dinner in some
restaurant (there are many restaurant close to the site). At least I
prefer this to having lunch only at 4. If that's ok, I'll go ahead and
conform this with our secretaries/caterers.
Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306
Computing Laboratory