Re: finite approximation of the minimal Herbrand model for a RIF Core/BLD ruleset.

On 2010-02-24 12:24, Axel Polleres wrote:
> Below I forward some thought from jos on this with his consent:
>
> @jos: can you ealborate what exactly you mean here:
>
>> 2- the RDF(S) semantics gives you more than just blank nodes.
>
> in how far is this a (potential) problem?

I'm not saying this is a problem per se. You were simply not taking the
RDF(S) semantics (i.e., axiomatic triples & semantics conditions) into
account in the definition you proposed.
Of course one needs to be careful with the infinite axiomatic triples,
especially when considering query answering and not just checking
entailment.

Jos

--
Jos de Bruijn