[TF-ENT] RIF teleconf

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:22:20 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,
I thought it might be a good idea now that Chime volunteered to work
on RIF to finally have a RIF teleconf to get that entailment regime
started. It seems nearly impossible to get us all together though.
I've set up a doodle poll:
http://www.doodle.com/24qirgb986x24qwk
which covers times that are doable (in theory) for US and EU
participants for next week and the week after. Hopefully, that's not
too short notice and we can find a suitable slot. Please take the time
to indicate your available slots.

Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306