Re: Entailment regimes open issues

Well, these (32 and 34) are definitly separate issues, but I guess we agree on that...

As for issue-34, I agree that we can close the issue if the single goal is that the
behaviour is well defined... we have to be aware though, that results may not always
and for everybody will be intuitive: in fact, although every current implementation
probably treats bnodes just as constants under a kind of unique names assumption
in aggregates like count (does anybody do anything different?) there would
be alternative ways to handle bnodes in aggregates, like
Alternative1: ignoring bnodes for aggregates (could be viewed reasonable conceptually, IMO)
Alternative2: for entaiment regimes like OWL which have an explicit notion of equality/inequality
              counting could be expected to just return the number of those
              - Alternative2a: known to be different
              - Alternative2b: not known to be the same

Before just closing the issue, I would at least think that a sentence or two (and maybe examples)
should be added that clarify that those behaviors are NOT provided by the current semantics.

Axel