Re: Agenda SPARQL TC 2010-02-09

I agree with all but ISSUE-12... so let's propose some resolutions:

PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-3 with the consensus that subqueries do not
require a special "subquery keyword" but need to be put in mandatory
curly braces

ISSUE-4: agreed...

PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-4 with the consensus that only projected variables have scope outside a subquery.

ISSUE-36: agreed...

PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-36 by disallowing projected with the same name
as an existing variable (throwing a static error).

ISSUE-12: hmmm...
IIRC, the last discussion we had about that ended in that

{SELECT S
WHERE W
GROUP BY G
HAVING F}

ist just the same as

{SELECT S
WHERE W
GROUP BY G
} FILTER F

That's why I am still hesitant to use HAVING instead of just FILTER as
a keyword. At least, I still am not convinced that introducing another
keyword is useful here. I think the dispute of the issue is still just
the used keyword itself, isn't it? Do we have a resolution confirming
to use HAVING? I remember this being the last state of discussion,
where no real agreement was reached:
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-11-02#line0255
Let me know if I miss some later findings on that from the list or from a later call.

best,
Axel