Fixed some broken fragments in Protocol 1.1 Overview.xml

From: David Charboneau <dcharbon@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:28:31 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I fixed three broken fragments in the Protocol 1.1 Overview.xml, However,
there were several that I was unsure how to fix. There are links to the
Query 1.1 and Update 1.1 drafts that are broken and I am not sure how I
should resolve them. Also, it seems that the script that produces gen.html
loses the "sec-cvsLog-meat" declaration, so references to that fragment are
broken.

I have not run the script to produce gen.html, I don't know what to run.

Thanks,
David Charboneau
IBM Corporation
dcharbon@us.ibm.com