Re: Apologies

From: Luke Wilson-Mawer <luke.wilson-mawer@garlik.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:25:48 +0000
To: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>
CC: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Apologies for not making the call today too - sorry to email too late.
I have a few too many urgent things to deal with.

As with Steve, I don't have any issues with documents moving to public
working drafts, and I'm happy that the changes made to the protocol
document address my comments (for this draft anyway).

Kind regards,

Luke