Re: Update changes

On 18/01/2010 2:05 AM, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
> Thanks, Paul.
>
> Anyone who is swapped in on update -- please review these changes so
> that we can decide on publishing the update document on Tuesday.

The document looks OK for publishing in this cycle.

	Andy

> Lee
>
> Paul Gearon wrote:
>> I've updated the Update document with the following:
>>
>> - Added a Terminology section.

This should be a top-level section, not 1.2.2.

I presume this will grow over time e.g merge with Graph Store

>> - Removed the "Property Paths" section now that issue 38 has been
>> resolved.

and also "2.2 Basic Federated Query" is a time permitting feature.

>> - Included reference to RFC 2119 terminology and added emphasized
>> SHOULD and OPTIONAL comments.
>> - Added note on discussion of blank nodes in DELETE templates.
>> - Added note on discussion of INSERTs creating new graphs.
>> - Added note on ambiguity around DELETE/INSERT and DELETE statements.
>> - Added note on need to mention partially completed LOAD operations.
>> - Added OPTIONAL description for graph management operations (for the
>> sake of stores that don't support named graphs).

Rather that picking out one feature that is optional, maybe better to
simple note a service can reject any operation it does not wish to perform.

>> The working copy is at:
>> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml

Issue 19 is mentioned twice (3.2 and A)

Issue 21 is now closed.