Update changes

From: Paul Gearon <gearon@ieee.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:17:01 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I've updated the Update document with the following:

- Added a Terminology section.
- Removed the "Property Paths" section now that issue 38 has been resolved.
- Included reference to RFC 2119 terminology and added emphasized
SHOULD and OPTIONAL comments.
- Added note on discussion of blank nodes in DELETE templates.
- Added note on discussion of INSERTs creating new graphs.
- Added note on ambiguity around DELETE/INSERT and DELETE statements.
- Added note on need to mention partially completed LOAD operations.
- Added OPTIONAL description for graph management operations (for the
sake of stores that don't support named graphs).

The working copy is at:
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml

I think this is everything I needed for the moment. A lot of the
things I have to do have been spread through various email threads,
meeting minutes, and verbal conversations, so it's possible I've
missed something. Please let me know.

Regards,
Paul Gearon