Re: Update ISSUEs summary of how far we got today

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@talis.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:18:39 +0000
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
CC: Paul Gearon <gearon@ieee.org>, SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On 12/01/2010 5:38 PM, Axel Polleres wrote:

 > ISSUE-27: Already the strawpoll. No real agreement on We didn't pass
a new resolution, but ISSUE-27 is closed now, considering this earlier
resolution.

Strawpoll is at:
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-01-12#line0272

(aside: I'm finding it hard to the tie resolution to issue in the issue
tracker. Is there a way to make trackbot tie the resolution to the issue?)

> PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-25 with the understanding that this is *allowed* by the definition of INSERT in the current SPARQL1.1/Update WD.

Agreed - the resolution should mention GRAPH which is the mechanism
whereby it happens.

> PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-38 with the understanding that this is covered by the resolution of ISSUE-27 already

Agreed.