Re: SemTech attendees?

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@clarkparsia.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 16:02:17 -0500
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I'm not really a proper WG member these days (i.e., not partcipating),
but I'll be there.

Btw, we're releasing Pellet 2.1 at the end of March and it will have
quite nice syntactic sugar in BGPs for querying for arbitrarily
complex OWL axioms & expressions in a quite lovely way. It's a combo
of SPARQL and Manchester syntaxes we cooked up recently. (And by "we"
I mean Mike Smith!)

Here's a quick, telling example:

http://gist.github.com/268616

Cheers,