SPARQL 1.1 implementation status?

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 06:49:12 -0700
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,

could those implementing SPARQL1.1 features give me a rough idea what's the status of their implementation and whether some version was already available for playing around with (link?)?

I should be giving a Tutorial in September (still quite some time until then, but would be good to have an idea about the status now and probably will ask for an update then).

So far, I only have the implementations of features at the start of the working group (where people used their proprietary ways to implement them) from the feature collection wiki pages.

Maybe also worthwhile to ask on the dev list?

Thanks a lot,
Axel