Broken links fixed for publication

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 13:32:02 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
CC: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Editors,

I fixed some broken links as part of publication today. Unfortunately, I
fixed them in the publication copies, and so these fixes need to be made
in the source docs. Please make these fixes in the editors' drafts at
your convenience.

Query:

* Remove link to sec-cvsLog-meat (phantom B.1 in table of contents)
* Several occurrences of GraphPatternNotTriples are out of date for the
current grammar. (I fixed this for now by removing the links, but all of
these fragments will need to be updated for real.)
* Remove internal link to #func-RDFterm-equal-foot1 (not sure where that
footnote is)
* Removed for now the internal links to the algebra of Having and Select
Expressions

Update:

* Changed <a href="t413"> to <a href="#t413">
* sparql-federation => sparql11-federated-query

Federated query:

* _Lots_ of broken links. I removed them all - please use link checker
to help improve this.

thanks,
Lee