Re: Base URI in updates?

(admittedly being a bit lost in the whole discussion here, still some minor comment):

"In situations where there is no Base URI in the payload and a graph IRI is
embedded, the RDF document that represents [AWWW] the networked RDF
knowledge identified by the embedded graph IRI SHOULD be considered the
retrieval context (5.1.2) [RFC3986].  Thus, the default base URI is the base
URI of that RDF document."

Sounds fine to me... Maybe a stupid question on something which smells
like a corner case... what if the given graph IRI is a relative IRI itself
would that be possible/allowed??

[...]

"The identified secondary resource **may be some portion or subset** of the
primary resource, some view on representations of the primary resource, or
some other resource defined or described by those representations. "

Again, maybe stupidly lacking HTTP details, would

s/**may be some portion or subset**/**may be a fragment**/

be ok?

Axel