brief agenda for the TC tomorrow

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 22:01:47 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

sorry, I haven't been able to flesh out a detailed agenda this time.
The main goal will be to check where we are wrt. pub rules:
 * update, query, ent sound ready to go from what I read on the list
 * some discussion on http-update-protocol... is Chime's rewording suggestion [1] ok to go forward?

scribe: as far as I understood last time, sandro mentioned he won't be available this time,
        steve, will you be able to jump in?

Axel

p.s.: please be reminded for the dedicated property paths TC coming Thursday [2]
p.p.s.: we may use next week's ESWC [3] to do some advertising, btw., if we manage to get something published by then?

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010AprJun/0238.html
2. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010AprJun/0243.html
3. http://www.eswc2010.org