[ENT] reuse of rif namespace for rif:imports.

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 17:54:30 +0100
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@ccf.org>, Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Chime, all,

I suggest to mark the URI for rif imports and namespace used still with an editor's note in section 7.1.
Both,
1) I am not 100% happy with using the entailment namespace (http://www.w3.org/ns/entailment/) which seems to indicate that this is a URI defining an entailment regime
2) the rif:imports abbreviation seems to indicate that we mean the rif: namespace (http://www.w3.org/2007/rif)

So, I suggest we add an Ednote just saying:

 "The namespace and URI used for rif:imports is still under discussion with in the group"

for now.

P.S.: Talked to the RIF guys today again in the RIF TC, they obviously want to review the doc (especially in case we reuse the rif: namespace)
I am personally not so fond anymore of reusing the RIF namespace, since - as rif:imports has no semantics in RIF - that might be misleading.