basic federated query TODOs

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 14:37:30 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
I talked to Eric about the various discussion points. Here is the latest
status and list of things that Eric will be taking a look at:

1) Agreed that we will not support BINDINGS in SPARQL Update at that
time. (TODO: Remove BINDINGS in Update section.)

2) (From 2 weeks ago) TODO: Put in an editor's note on allowing
variables with SERVICE only if they are bound lexically before the
SERVICE clause.

3) TODO: Move BINDINGS in the grammar to only be allowed at the very end
of the query (after solution modifiers)

4) Eric agrees with the discussion of making BINDINGS a required part of
SPARQL 1.1 Query and leaving SERVICE as its own document. I'm not sure
we know if the rest of the group feels the same way, so I'd love to hear
opinions. Not sure if we'll make this change immediately, as it requires
some coordination between Eric and Andy.

If we can effect these changes this week, we'll decide as a group on
publishing FPWD of the federated query editor's draft next Tuesday.

Lee