Re: Comment response NH-1,2,3

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 22:12:18 -0400
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
On May 4, 2010, at 11:10 AM, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> I made one very minor typo fix, and it looks good to send out to me.

I made a slight change to align the response with the recent publication of the Unique URIs for File Formats. The new text describing how result formats can be described is:

"""
<service> sd:resultFormat <http://www.w3.org/ns/formats/Turtle> .

The /ns/formats/ namespace goes on to define things such as media types and filename extensions.
"""

Just wanted to run this last-minute change by somebody before I sent out the response.

thanks,
.greg