Re: SPARQL WG meeting tomorrow, May 11, 2010 - Agenda to follow

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:49:21 -0400
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>, SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I am attending a conference at the moment, so I might only be able to
attend on IRC.

Regarding the entailment doc, it is ready for review and for
publication IMO (modulo possible reviewers' comments). I asked Peter
Patel-Schneider to review the OWL part and got some good feedback from
him, which I currently incorporate, but I hope to finish that today
evening and none of the changes are major.

On 10 May 2010 10:28, Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@ccf.org> wrote:
> Unfortunately, I will not be able to make tomorrow's teleconference
> -- Chime
> On 5/10/10 9:11 AM, "Lee Feigenbaum" <lee@thefigtrees.net> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> Just a reminder that we have our standard weekly meeting tomorrow at the
>> usual time and place.
>> I'll put together a formal agenda a bit later, but my plan is to go over
>> document status vis a vis reviews & publication.
>> I also want to follow up on a suggestion Andy had that I think makes a
>> lot of sense: identify some of the larger open issues & tasks that we
>> still have and organize longer dedicated teleconferences on them to make
>> more progress. Perhaps tomorrow we can identify some of these topics and
>> even start to schedule these.
>> Lee
> ===================================
> Cleveland Clinic is ranked one of the top hospitals
> in America by U.S.News & World Report (2009).
> Visit us online at http://www.clevelandclinic.org for
> a complete listing of our services, staff and
> locations.
> Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use
> only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed
> and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable
> law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
> recipient or the employee or agent responsible for
> delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
> hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
> copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If
> you have received this communication in error,  please
> contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in
> its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.  Thank you.

Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306
Computing Laboratory
Parks Road
United Kingdom