SD doc review

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 22:27:42 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>, Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Greg, others,
here's my review of the SD document to address action 232:
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/232
The document is in pretty good shape IMO and I see no reasons why it
should not be published.
Birte

Status of this Document
Furthermore, the extra "URL" property for describing the location of a
dataset description file was dropping*<-dropped* in preference of
using dereferencable sd:Dataset URIs.

3.2.2 sd:Language
An instance of sd:Language represents a subset of the SPARQL
language... @@ Better word than "subset" to describe this?

How about saying:
An instance of sd:Language describes a class of the SPARQL queries
that is supported by an sd:Service.

3.2.5 sd:EntailmentRegime
(as described in SPARQL 12.6 @@ old sparql spec reference)
could be replaced by adding a reference to the entailment regimes doc:
http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-entailment/
@@ need to include this in the references section. <- Namespaces
Should be replced by an entry in the reference section.

3.2.6 sd:EntailmentProfile
An entialment profile  <- An ent*ai*lment profile

3.3 Instances
@@ add these pages to the references section.
Should be added where possible

3.3.2 sd:SPARQL11Query
sd:SPARQL10Query <- sd:SPARQL1*1*Query

3.4.13 sd:resultFormat
@@ need to include this in the references section.
Can we get this done?

3.4.17 sd:graph
Is it not the case that the domain is also sd:NamedGraph?
The rdfs:domain of sd:graph is sd:NamedGraph.

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306
Computing Laboratory