URI-s for formats

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 08:30:55 +0200
To: W3C SPARQL WG <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Greg already referred to this on yesterday's call: a set of URI-s have been set up for 'formats', ie, turtle, n3, rdfa and the like. This is something we discussed briefly at the f2f, and Greg needs them to complete the SD documents. More details and the URI-s are at:

http://www.w3.org/ns/formats/

If new formats are needed, they can be added (by me or Sandro) easily.

Cheers

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/