Re: To all SPARQL editores! issues/schedule for next publication round...

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@talis.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:16:54 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On 25/04/2010 4:31 PM, Axel Polleres wrote:
> Dear Editors,
>
> since we want to make a round through all document editors in the upcoming Telco.
> We had agreed on aiming at a next publication round mid May, which means we need to get
> to reviewing soon.
>
> Could you please send a mail to the list - if possible prior to the upcoming call - summarising:
>
> 1) Status of your document regarding implementation of decisions made at F2F3

I've been concentrating on the document structure.  I've put the text
for SELECT expressions in the right place (e.g. merge in algebra
generation) and put many placeholder @@'s in the document.

Grammar for query is, I hope, done.  Needs testing then it can go in the
doc.  The grammar fragments will not get updated.

I'd like to get the update syntax in as well.

If I have time, I'll drop an example into section 8.3 (MINUS) and move
the content of 8.4, 8.5 into the right place.

> 2) Is the document ready for review? yes/no - if no, estimation by when?

We said that whatever was ready would be reviewed and published, no?

> 3) Open issues for publication of next draft? (planned pub date mid may)

Negation
Update syntax