Goodbye from me

From: Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:20:07 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

It is most likely my last teleconf right now. I will leave Computas AS at
the end of this year.

My future involvement with Semantic Web in the short term is uncertain, but
in the long term, I'm seeking funding for a Ph.D. I will, however, work on
high performance and mature publishing frameworks, an experience I believe
will be useful since it sorely needed for semweb to be interesting to the
mainstream.

Also, for those who are on roughly the same calendar as I am, I wish you
all a very merry xmas and a happy new year!

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo