Re: Re 2: [TF-ENT] OWL Direct Semantics added

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:31:16 -0500
Cc: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
On Dec 3, 2009, at 12:49 PM, Ivan Herman wrote:

> Just on a very technical and minor note: after discussions with the SW
> CG, there are common URI-s now for the entailment regimes, see
>
> http://www.w3.org/ns/entailment/
>
> I would be happy to set up a similar set of generic URI-s for the
> profiles (including DL).

Adding the profiles would help me in describing them in the service description document. Also, is there an rdfs:Class that these belong to? In the SD document I've been describing them as belonging to sd:EntailmentRegime, but if they are defined outside of the SD document, perhaps they should have their own type? (Similarly for the profiles.)

thanks,
.greg