SPARQL F2F3

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:05:56 +0000
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Sandro, Lee, Axel,
our video conference guys will give me some training for using the
equipment and they suggest to have a test session with Cambridge
shortly before the real video meeting. Would that be possible? Sandro,
you in Cambridge or who is there maybe the day before the F2F?
They could do
March 18 / 19: morning or afternoon
March 22: morning
March 24: afternoon
all UK times (Cambridge is -4 hours I think)
Ideally, I could get the training on 22nd and we do a test run on the
24th afternoon.
Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306