Provide a high-level changelog summarising what has happened since FPWD in entailment

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:12:36 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Below I give a high level description of the changes to the Entailment
Regimes document since the FPWD per my action 153 [1].

The document now contains a section describing an OWL Direct Semantics
entailment regime. This covers SPARQL queries for OWL 2 DL, EL, ad QL
ontologies.

The RDF and RDFS entailment regimes now use a skolemized version of the
queried RDF triples to limit the possible answers to a finite set of
answers. This captures what we had in mind for blank nodes whereas the
previous version didn't.

Birte

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/153

--