Re: important issues on rdf-update to put on the TC before christmas?

I looked at this briefly and the only thing I noticed/fixed was that the
rq25.xml doctype line read

<!DOCTYPE spec SYSTEM "xmlspec.dtd" [

but xmlspec.dtd is in ../shared

I changed it to

<!DOCTYPE spec SYSTEM "../shared/xmlspec.dtd" [

but that didn't seem to have much effect.

I don't know enough about this to be more productive right now, but I'll
try again during the week.

Lee