Re: important issues on rdf-update to put on the TC before christmas?

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@talis.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:04:02 +0000
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
CC: Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@ccf.org>, Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>, Paul Gearon <gearon@ieee.org>, dcharbon@us.ibm.com, Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>, Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>, SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On 08/12/2009 16:14, Axel Polleres wrote:
> This is just a friendly reminder to the editors to send us input on issues they
> would like to prioritise to spend some TC time on before Christmas as they neeed
> resolution before going to next WD publication.

Steve and I didn't come up with anything for query beyond the items
slated for this week's telecon (scope of aliased variables; custom
syntax for aggregates).

	Andy