Re: Example updates

On Thursday 3. December 2009 02:44:27 Paul Gearon wrote:
> Are you suggesting using FROM to indicate what the WHERE clause should
> be resolved against? If so, then sure. However, the advantage of WITH
> is that it also applies to INSERT and DELETE where no graph is
> supplied. In that case, the word "FROM" isn't appropriate. WITH is a
> little more general, even if it's not very pretty.

Contrary to Steve, I cannot say that I think I can say "I see", let me ask
some silly questions: :-)

The consensus is that FROM will only apply to the WHERE clause, never
anything else, right?

Then, we have
INSERT { GRAPH <foo> { pattern
which is used to specify that the INSERTions go into graph <foo> ?

So, WITH, is that supposed to make it possible to name both the graph
matched in the WHERE clause and the graph inserted into, or just the
latter?

Cheers,

Kjetil
--