Re: RDB2RDF Working Group

Hi Birte,

Thanks for your note, it is definitely relevant for what we are doing.
Actually, we are currently discussing some alternative approaches to
map the data definition language of SQL into RDF and OWL:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Initial_Round_of_Presentations

In particular, Juan Sequeda gave a talk today in our weekly meeting
where he presented an approach for translating relational databases
that may include keys and foreign keys.

Cheers,

Marcelo

>>> 2. http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-update/