F2F3

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:33:02 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
As discussed on Tuesday's teleconference, we are going to try to have
our next face-to-face for two days in the week of March 15, 2010. It
will be a two-site F2F with one US location (Cambridge, MA) and one UK
location (candidates are Galway and Oxford).

Please go to http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/F2F3 and indicate your
availability to participate, as well as which days of the week are best
for you (if any) and which UK location is best for you (if applicable).

If you don't have the ability / don't know how to edit the wiki, let me
know.

Lee