Re: Draft response for " Inferencing on graph patterns" comment of Simon Reinhardt

On 10/11/2009 12:15, Ivan Herman wrote:

> Andy Seaborne wrote:
>> This was an interesting comment - might be worth adding that we aren't
>> planning on do premises for queries either which is nearby to the
>> comment, I thought.
>
> I am not sure I understand what you say:-)
>
> I.

The ability to assert into the data for the lifetime and scope of the
query only.

Putting a grounded triple in the pattern and having entailment effects
on the query seemed to be very like asserting the triple (2) for the
purposed of the query and then querying.