Re: Draft Response for "Comments on SPARQL 1.1 WD 20091022"

On 6 Nov 2009, at 08:58, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> Proposed response:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:ldodds-query-1

Re. FILTER( EXISTS { ... })

I think that at the F2F that agreed that we wouldn't allow for EXISTS
inside FILTER for this reason, and because there was some reluctance
to have BGP expressions in the FILTER syntax.

If that matches the minutes, and/or other people's recollection it
might be worth pointing that out, as it answers the concern.

- Steve

--
Steve Harris, CTO, Garlik Limited
2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE, UK