purely administrative: management of comments

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 11:10:40 +0100
To: W3C SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
It is good that we have already a good amount of comments on SPARQL1.1,
and I know that it is now Last Call yet. But, when getting to last call,
we will have to document that we properly answered all our comments...

The OWL group had a fairly good administration for LC comments:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Responses_to_Last_Call_Comments

which has proven to be extremely useful when we got to that point. It
may be worth thinking about something like that for the SPARQL group,
too. As I said, it may be too early for the comments right now, but it
is a good mechanism so that we would not forget things...

What do you guys think?

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153