Re: First (rough) F2F agenda

On 29 Oct 2009, at 09:45, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
> [...]

Sorry, I can't find any offhand. I had a look in my mail history, but
I think the mentions I've seen were on the 4store IRC channel.

>> for a
>> CONSTRUCT { GRAPH ... } operation from users and that would be a
>> natural extension.
>
> Seems sensible.
>
> The barrier to doing this is not SPARQL itself but the lack of a
> standard serialization for the output of named graph CONSTRUCT.

Yes, indeed. It would be tricky to specify in that respect.

Steve Harris, CTO, Garlik Limited
2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE, UK
+44(0)20 8973 2465  http://www.garlik.com/
9AD