Re: First (rough) F2F agenda

On 23 Oct 2009, at 17:10, Axel Polleres wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I put a first *rough* agenda for F2F2 online at
>
>       http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-F2F2

I would like to see a discussion of INTO / GRAPH in day 2. Even if
it's just to get an idea of people's enthusiasm in various directions.
It also relates to CONSTRUCT, as I've seen many requests for a
CONSTRUCT { GRAPH ... } operation from users and that would be a
natural extension.

Steve Harris, CTO, Garlik Limited
2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE, UK
+44(0)20 8973 2465  http://www.garlik.com/