Protocol changes

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:38:57 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Here are the changes I made to the protocol draft in accordance with our
teleconference this week.

1) Removed duplicate section headings

2) Added this note preceding the XML input section

<note>The current SPARQL Working Group does not intend to standardize an
XML serialization of SPARQL queries at this point in time, and this
section may be removed from the specification.</note>

3) Added 2.2.2 as a placeholder for Update examples

4) Added section 5 on "Changes Since Previous Recommendation"

5) Noted Kendall and Elias as editors of previous versions, pending an
xml-spec XSL change to make this easier

Remaining thing is removal of XSL omissions/errors which will be done as
part of pubrules.

This is all checked in now at
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/protocol-1.1/

Axel, please review the changes and let us know whether or not the
document appears ready for FPWD.

thanks,
Lee