Protocol changes

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:38:57 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Here are the changes I made to the protocol draft in accordance with our
teleconference this week.

1) Removed duplicate section headings

2) Added this note preceding the XML input section

<note>The current SPARQL Working Group does not intend to standardize an
XML serialization of SPARQL queries at this point in time, and this
section may be removed from the specification.</note>

3) Added 2.2.2 as a placeholder for Update examples

4) Added section 5 on "Changes Since Previous Recommendation"

5) Noted Kendall and Elias as editors of previous versions, pending an
xml-spec XSL change to make this easier

Remaining thing is removal of XSL omissions/errors which will be done as
part of pubrules.

This is all checked in now at

Axel, please review the changes and let us know whether or not the
document appears ready for FPWD.