RE: Reformatted SPARQL REC

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:47:26 +0000
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
When printing, as well as white space issues:
  Table borders for result have been lost.

Desktop view:
 Inconsistent - I've had from 3 to 110 pages

Print view:
  Has one line on first page (this might be intentional)

Vertical whitespace affects other specs as well so I think some of this is included stylesheets but I think some is the translational and some the local.css.

	Andy