RE: ACTION-115: Note on proxy graph URI

Steve wrote:
> I think Andy may have made the point about it being an alternative
> syntax for a CONSTRUCT/INSERT etc. request, but I'm not sure and I
> don't want to put words in his mouth.

I was pointing out that there several URIs for the same thing (the graph in the dataset - a subresource of the service in REST terms, I think).  One the web. It just happens.  http://example/dir and http://example/dir/ are different URLs.

GET on the CONSTRUCT form has many variations simply on variable names and whitespace.