[TF-ENT] new conditions for RDF(S) solutions

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:40:09 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Andy, others,
I reworked the conditions on solutions for RDF and RDFS entailment and
I hope they make more sense now. I added a new example for both RDF
and RDFS entailment that especially considers blank nodes and will
hopefully be helpful in validating whether the current definition
works as we expect. I am still not very clear about blank nodes in
pattern matching, so I am grateful about any comments.
Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306
Computing Laboratory