Re: [TF-ENT] Querying datasets with default plus named graphs

On 8 Oct 2009, at 14:38, Birte Glimm wrote:

> 2009/10/8 Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>:
> > p.s.: the proper URL for the references should have been:
> >
> > 1. http://www.w3.org/TR/rif-rdf-owl/#Importing_RDF_and_OWL_in_RIF
> >
> > Also, FWIW, RIF has already defined some URIs for entailment
> regimes, we may
> > think about adopting those,
> > cf.  http://www.w3.org/TR/rif-rdf-owl/#Specific_Profiles
>
> Hm, I am not sure I would like IRIs with rif-import-profile for SPARQL
> entailment regimes.
>
> http://www.w3.org/2007/rif-import-profile#RDFS
> Ordo you mean to just use the names such as RDFS, Simple, OWL-DL?

I think we should have full URIs to identify those, what speaks
against reusing the RIF ones?
At least, it might be nice to have them aligned (I am afraid at this
stage it might be
tricky to change them on the RIF side, would need to check, what's the
opinion on that side as well)

best,
Axel