Subject: Reminder: TPAC fees increase Tues. 6 Oct.---Registration
reminders and AV WBS  for the 2-6 November 2009 W3C TPAC
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 09:48:25 -0400
From: Susan Westhaver <susan@w3.org>
To: chairs@w3.org,w3c-ac-members@w3.org
CC: w3t-tpregister@w3.org,w3t@w3.org

All,

This is a reminder that TPAC registration fees will increase from 50
USD per person, per day, to 75 USD per person, per day, as of
Tuesday, 6 October.

Group Chairs: WBS AV Questionnaires are due next Friday, 9 October,
[9]. Thank you to all that have already responded :)

If you have not already done so, please carefully review the mail
below sent 21 September regarding payment and other important
deadlines and details that can also be found on the TPAC Overview and
Schedule pages, [1] and [10].

Thank you!

Cheers,

Susan