Who will be at ISWC?

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 15:56:39 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
We're going to try to schedule an hour panel/QA/discussion session
during the ISWC In-use track so that those of us from the WG can talk to
the ISWC attendees about the work we're up to, and here people's
concerns/desires/use cases as well.

To that end, I'd like to know who from the WG will be at ISWC, and if
you'll be there, if you'd like to join me in such a panel/discussion.

(Not sure yet exactly what day/time it will be.)

To avoid cluttering the list, please reply directly to me.

Lee