Telecon 29 sep Agenda

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 19:09:37 +0100
To: <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

As I have very limited internet access at the moment (and only will be able to update this on the wiki very late tonight I am afraid), apologies for a very rudimentary agenda only for now.

Best regards,
Axel

Dial-in/irc as usual

Chair: Lee
Scribe: see last week's minutes/scribelist

Agenda:
1) Admin
2) Status of fpwd docs for internal reviews (reviewers agreed last week)
3) Aggregate design questions
(See agenda 2 weeks ago where we had to postpone this)
4) Time allowed: discuss pending questions on entailment