Re: [TF-ENT] RDFS entailment regime proposal

2009/9/26 Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@ccf.org>:
> On 9/24/09 1:30 PM, "Birte Glimm" <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
[snip]

> But, how does
>
> ASK { rdf:_1 rdf:type rdf:property }
>
> provide an answer via the entailment regime if the possible solutions for a
> BGP under an entailment relationship is defined only WRT the variables in
> the query but there are none in this query?

Chime, I just realized what you mean and it is a very good point. I
now changed condition C1 to not talk about variables, but subjects in
P(BGP), which is actually what I intended. Thanks for pointing that
out. I also changed C1 to only consider the signature of the data, so
the above query would be answered with yes of rdf:_1 occurs somewhere
in your data and with no otherwise.
I think that gives a much nicer behavior and I couldn't see any
problems from that change.

Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306