W3C mails are categorised as spam

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:01:24 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,
although it was said in the telecon that mail should no longer be
listed as spam, this is not true for me. Our mail system still
classifies W3C mail as spam and it will not deliver it to me. I get a
message a day later with a list of spam mails and then I have to log
in to the server an call an unspam program with the ID of each spam
message that I want to recover. I had W3C "spam" yesterday and today.
I tried to configure our spam filter to not look at whether the DNS is
blacklisted and I hope that helps, but otherwise I will always have at
least a day delay for answering....
Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306