Re: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:FunctionLibrary#Starting_Points

below, some discussion on the function-library TF, accidently not sent
to the list.
raw minutes of last week's function library TF teleconf available at:
   http://www.w3.org/2009/09/15-sparql-func-irc

Axel

On 22 Sep 2009, at 13:05, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> Axel, why wouldn't we have discussion of the TF on the main mailing
> list?

good point, lee ;-)

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,